Release 2.5 patch 8 build 0
CLA released a bunch of improvements to Puma5 software last Thursday, 11th April 2013; keep on reading to find out what’s new with the software or log on to our Support Portal to download the technical specification.
These last changes refer to 4 main topics:
- Composer and component catalogue
- bug fixing
- export to Elena
- Material Requisition.
Composer and component catalogue
First of all, two new “composer sequence number (decimal)”
and “composer sequence number (hexadecimal)”
fields have been added to represent the “mark” code. These values are progressive number, independent from the project code, associated with each component when using the “component catalog upgrading” function.
Furthermore, Users can now select a new type of report, thanks to the “report type” control. These are the kind of reports you can choose from:
- Type 1 (the report already existing in Puma5): data are grouped according to the operation type and to the piping class; they are organized per revision.
- Type 2 (the new default report): data are grouped according to the piping class and they are organized per revision and operation type.
The first problem solved is the error that would come up if, during the insertion of a counting, the selected line had no piping class code.
The other bug regarded the warning alerting Users about the corrosion thicknesses; it read: “There are 0 missing thicknesses into ‘corrosion allowance by project’ table”.
Export to Elena
Two modifications have been made to the data export to Elena:
- the “BranchesTables.csv” file has been renamed into “PipeBranch.csv”
- the total number of holes can now be exported.
The ‘Old’ field has been added to the form to show whether a component is not valid (‘Old’) for all the piping classes it belongs to.
Two new confirmation windows have been created to execute the delete functions. These new elements allow Users to differentiate the permissions to use the main form from the permissions of the two delete functions. When the installation is complete, permissions can be set on these two sheets:
- “Projects – Material requisitions – Print / Delete – RDAD_Form – RDAD_delMR”
- “Projects – Material requisitions – Print / Delete – RDAD_Form – RDAD_delRev”.
Did you find this useful? We are waiting for your feedback and… stay updated!
About the author